From: Klas Törnquist on
When I shut down Windows a message is shown saying "Can't shut down
LGKodiak Cruise Window automatically".
EZ Antivirus and Spobot can't find anything. I can only find one
reference on the web from someone who also has this on his computer.

TIA for any information.

Klas
From: Potblak on
Do you, or any of the users of your PC have an LG mobile phone?
It seems to be related to them.

From: Klas Törnquist on
Potblak skrev:
> Do you, or any of the users of your PC have an LG mobile phone?
> It seems to be related to them.

Yes, we have one, and I visited the LG website a couple of days ago.
So, could be related to that.