From: Pablo on
Has anybody any LWIP example?. I try to connect PC and Board. I try to
send some package with tcp_write but I have errors because I can't get
it. I don't want to implement a webserver, I only want a little code to
transmit ethernet data.

Thanks

From: Jon Beniston on

Pablo wrote:
> Has anybody any LWIP example?. I try to connect PC and Board. I try to
> send some package with tcp_write but I have errors because I can't get
> it. I don't want to implement a webserver, I only want a little code to
> transmit ethernet data.

If you only want to transmit Ethernet frames, then you don't need LWIP.

Cheers,
Jon

From: Pablo on

Jon Beniston wrote:
> Pablo wrote:
> > Has anybody any LWIP example?. I try to connect PC and Board. I try to
> > send some package with tcp_write but I have errors because I can't get
> > it. I don't want to implement a webserver, I only want a little code to
> > transmit ethernet data.
>
> If you only want to transmit Ethernet frames, then you don't need LWIP.
>
> Cheers,
> Jon

Do you have any idea about what can I do??. I don't want to use LWIP
neither XILNET but I need a fast port to comunication between PC and
FPGA and RS232 is too slow. I have a Spartan 3e.

Best Regards,
Pablo

From: David R Brooks on
Pablo wrote:
> Jon Beniston wrote:
>> Pablo wrote:
>>> Has anybody any LWIP example?. I try to connect PC and Board. I try to
>>> send some package with tcp_write but I have errors because I can't get
>>> it. I don't want to implement a webserver, I only want a little code to
>>> transmit ethernet data.
>> If you only want to transmit Ethernet frames, then you don't need LWIP.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jon
>
> Do you have any idea about what can I do??. I don't want to use LWIP
> neither XILNET but I need a fast port to comunication between PC and
> FPGA and RS232 is too slow. I have a Spartan 3e.

How about USB?
There are designs on freecores, etc.