From: Al on
Hi all,

I am working on lab data ..and trying to create two macros one for
change from baseline to end of visit and the other for shift in lab
test values

i have no clue where to start from , so can anyone direct me to link
where i can find these macros so that i can use those ideas in my
macro programs

Thanks in advance
From: "./ ADD NAME=Data _null_," on
Why do you think you need to write macros?

Have you written any macros?

Do you know how to write the necessary SAS code to produce these summaries?

From: Nancy Brucken on
To add to Data Null's thoughts here, have you considered summarizing your
lab data using a BY-group processing, instead of looping through each
parameter separately via a macro? It's a more efficient way to summarize
the data, and easier to maintain, so less work for you.

Hope this helps,
Nancy

Nancy Brucken
brucken(a)provide.net