From: teresa on
Is there any way to change the label names when using them for a public
calendar in Outlook 2003? We use this as our work calendar and have decided
to color code everything, but it'll be confusing if we can't change the name
of the label color. Any help is appreciated!
From: larry on

teresa wrote:
> Is there any way to change the label names when using them for a public
> calendar in Outlook 2003? We use this as our work calendar and have
> decided
> to color code everything, but it'll be confusing if we can't change the
> name
> of the label color. Any help is appreciated!

No, that's not possible.

Larry the IT Guy

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=45450

http://www.outlookforums.com