From: rolfk on
napview wrote:
Well so were the previous versions (probably >5x). This comes to compiling time vs. other text-based programming languages. Errors are easy to find in matter of seconds:smileywink:. The problem with G style programming is in a very big complex program (hard to see EVERYTHING at once) but if carefully planned out small sub vis can tremendously reduce the display screen area of the block diagrams. So the rule of thumb is to start with small compact working vis then work it up but why I had to say this again:smileyvery-happy:.

Hey why are your colors still yellow/gold instead of blue? Sounds like you were hired by the NI marketing departement :smileyvery-happy: Sorry couldn't resist but this solitair post with such verbage just sounds a bit like marketing hype eventhough I would agree with what you say.
Rolf KalbermatterMessage Edited by rolfk on 01-19-2007 08:51 AM