From: dans on
Hi,

I have installed Labview onto a PC and receive the following message when the PC starts now:

I get this message when i start Labview:
"This application has failed to start because LKDYNAM.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem"

I have reinstalled several times now. With the same result each time. For some reason the National Instruments s/w no longer appears in the Add/Remove programs file. I have been removing Labview using the CD to remove all components but I am not sure if this gives a 'fresh' base to install on.

Any suggestions?
From: dans on
hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Yes I am going to be using NI DAQ. I did select to install it during installation and it looks like it has installed.
I do have full admin permissions on the PC.
Cheers,
Dan
From: dans on
Hi,

I have resolved my issue now. I couldn't use Add/Remove but did use the MIBLAST app and another microsoft app to crowbar NI s/w off my machine.

By installing one piece of NI s/w at a time managed to get everything working. I did the DAQ stuff last, and the installer crashed on me again when asked to change CDs. But by restarting and going to Add/Remove and doing a Repair on the DAQ installation, I got it all running.

2nd time I have had problems with NI installation CDs like this.

Cheers,
Dan