From: Michelle on
There are better ways of getting more information out of people. As you
aptly point out, sarcasm doesn't carry well over text. I would have
explained myself further without the sarcasm. I still don't think it was
necessary or useful.

--
Cheers,
Michelle

From: John W. Vinson on
On Fri, 14 May 2010 07:28:04 -0700, Michelle
<Michelle(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>John, I really didn't appreciate your prior sarcastic comments. It wasn't
>at all necessary.

I apologize. Sometimes my sense of humor is inappropriate.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
First  |  Prev  |