From: Mike Easter on
rjdriver wrote:
> Got this e-mail this morning.

I recommend against allowing spam into your inbox with your good mail or
reading spam subject/from receptively or opening and reading spam as you
apparently do, much less following thru' and clicking on spam links or
otherwise profiting spam generation.

It is not necessary to open and read spam to manage it appropriately,
whether you report it or discard it.

All those who profit spam are spam openers and spam readers and you are
also a spam opener/reader. The fact that you are reading your spam
means that all kinds of layers of protection have failed you, then your
opening and reading the spam which has passed thru' other antispam
barriers is one of the few remaining threads of your shattered defenses.

--
Mike Easter
From: Leythos on
Those types of emails have been going on for a year or more.

All major providers are getting them.

Trust yourself.
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Leythos" <spam999free(a)rrohio.com>

| Those types of emails have been going on for a year or more.

| All major providers are getting them.

I think he's just pointing out the blatant stupidity of this one.

And yed, it bloody lame.

--
Dave

From: rjdriver on

> From: "Leythos" <spam999free(a)rrohio.com>
>
> | Those types of emails have been going on for a year or more.
>
> | All major providers are getting them.
>

> I think he's just pointing out the blatant stupidity of this one.
>

> And yed, it bloody lame.
>
> --
> Dave
> Multi-AV - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

Thank you David. For getting the point. I got a good laugh out of it's
stupidity. Just passing on the joy :-)

Bob

From: Buffalo on

What's in a Name? wrote:
> > I like the Nigerian ones the best! Here is one I got this AM.
>
> Attention: Beneficiary
>
> I am Mrs. Farida Mzamber Waziri (Chairman) Efcc Investigation Office
> Nigeria,there is presently a counter claims on your funds by one MRS.
> JANET MILLER, who
> is presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even
> explained that you entered into an agreement with her before your
> death, to help you in
> receiving your fund $25M So here comes the big question.
>
> Did you sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of (MRS. JANET MILLER)?.
> thereby making her the current beneficiary with this following account
> details: MRS.
> JANET MILLER, AC/NUMBER: 6503809428. ROUTING/122006743, B/NAME:CITI
> BANK,ADDRESS:NEW YORK,USA We shall proceed to issue all payments
> details to the said
> MRS. JANET MILLER, if we do not hear from you within the next two
> working days from today.However, you are advice to email the bank
> immediately and confirm to them also if MRS. JANET MILLER is from you
> or not.
>
> 1) CONTACT NAME: MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE
> 2) CONTACT TELEPHONE: +234-1-7934521
> 3) BANK NAME: ZENITH BANK PLC
> 4) E-mail: godwin.eme(a)accountant.com
>
> Please note that you have less than 48hrs to get in contact with the
> paying bank before they proceed to issue all payments to the said
> Mrs.Miller.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mrs. Farida Mzamber Waziri

Well, how much of that $25M are you going to get? Are you going to have to
pay a fnder's fee? Will you give some ot that to Janet Miller? If not, why?

Buffalo :)

PS: Make sure you give Mr Godwin all your 'bank and personal' data and do it
correctly, otherwise you might not get your $25M.
PPS: I think it will require you to send Mr Godwin some money for services
rendered.
PPPS: Then you will really get 'serviced'!!!!!!