From: Senba on
I have the language bar sometimes goes missing and I have always managed to
get it back on by going Control Panel, Regional and Languages Option,
Language Tab, Text SErvices and Input Languages and by clicking on Language
Bar to appear on the desktop.

However, this time, no. No matter how many times I follow this procedure,
the language bar doesn't come back.

Could someone please help me get it back.

From: Kathy Taylor on
Senba wrote:
> I have the language bar sometimes goes missing and I have always managed to
> get it back on by going Control Panel, Regional and Languages Option,
> Language Tab, Text SErvices and Input Languages and by clicking on Language
> Bar to appear on the desktop.
>
> However, this time, no. No matter how many times I follow this procedure,
> the language bar doesn't come back.
>
> Could someone please help me get it back.

I had that problem and found that if I opened IE, the language bar would
reappear. Strangely, recently it stopped not showing up and all is well.

--
Kathy Taylor