From: Murray Atherton Murray on
In the new Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, every so often I receive the above
message.
Also, on occasion, i cannot type a message (does not matter if it is a reply
to an email or a new one). I can type in the addr5ess and Subject box, but
not a message. I have to totally reboot my computer for it to work.
From: Roady [MVP] on
Post the full error in the body instead of the subject.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

-----
"Murray Atherton" <Murray Atherton(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:6016E726-5D42-427C-AD41-9240B4A162C8(a)microsoft.com...

From: Murray Atherton on
The Error message is: Language File missing, code 'sc:eng -444:0' sorry
I must say, a very polite message (with the sorry).

From: Roady [MVP] on
If what language are you using Outlook?
What add-ins do you have installed? I'm expecting it is coming from an
add-in and not Outlook.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

-----
"Murray Atherton" <MurrayAtherton(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:AF4E145F-5C20-4495-88FB-57900164E60A(a)microsoft.com...