From: sheffieldsteeler on
I have set my language requirements on all the usual places in my Office
suite to UK English as the default. However, whenever I press forward or
reply to something in Outlook the spell checker checks elements of the data
from the original in US English. This is is annoying as I have to press
cancel in each instance. Although it picks out certain words, I am not
offered, when it flags up US English, the option of saving to the US English
dictionary. This is presumably because all my language settings are
defaulted to UK English. Never happened with the same language settings when
I used Outlook 2003 on XP.