From: Robert on
I never use the battery. The battery has been removed. I also have a
monitor and mouse connected to it and keep the laptop closed. When I'm
finished for the day I would do Start/Turn off computer/Stand by to put the
computer in stand by. Then the next day I would open the laptop and press
the power button and it would start. I've done it many times. For the last
few days it doesn't work. I've tried looking at the user's manual online
but can't find anything about it. I'm going to try it doing it again. I've
been closing the lid after I put it in stand by. Maybe I should leave it
open.