From: MikeD on

"FM" <spam(a)uce.gov> wrote in message
> Is there a clear list somewhere of newer API functions that can be
> accessed by VB? Something similar to an up to date allapi API Guide and
> Viewer would be nice to find.

Not that I know of. But there are very few API functions that can't be
called by VB6. That's why you need up-to-date documentation for them. People
that don't have the latest MSDN Library, or even just the Windows Platform
SDK, don't know what they're missing.

--
Mike

From: bitshifter on
On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 19:52:57 -0500, "MikeD" <nobody(a)nowhere.edu>
wrote:

>"FM" <spam(a)uce.gov> wrote in message
>> Is there a clear list somewhere of newer API functions that can be
>> accessed by VB? Something similar to an up to date allapi API Guide and
>> Viewer would be nice to find.
>

>Not that I know of. But there are very few API functions that can't be
>called by VB6. That's why you need up-to-date documentation for them. People
>that don't have the latest MSDN Library, or even just the Windows Platform
>SDK, don't know what they're missing.

Visual Basic 5 Programmer's guide to WIN32 API.

Hardcore programming, free for online reading.

The AllApi guide was officially gone then came back here
http://allapi.mentalis.org/agnet/apiguide.shtml

...hmm..a new version, I'll download it now...