From: Teig on
It sounds more like you are trying to use a lookup table and possibly create a constraint. See if this is what you mean.

Create a new table called ProjectNames with 2 columns,
an autonumber called projectnameid and a text column
called projectname. Save that and fill the projectname
column with your project names. Edit your Projects
table, change the datatype for your projectname column
to number. At the bottom of the screen in the field
properties pane, select Lookup (hence the name). Change
the display control type to Combobox, change rowsource
type to table/query, select the newly created
projectnames table as the rowsource, bound column is
one, column count is 2, column widths 0;2. Save the
table and switch to datasheet view, instead of typing
in a name, you will choose it from a list. This ensures
that each project has one and only one name, and those
names are selected from a list of names.
Hopefully this comes out legible.

Teig Levingston wrote:

Subtable vs Lookup Table
25-Mar-10

The table I have created has a sub-table already, but I'd like to make another
sub-table just for one column. Can I do this? For example, my table is called
projects. It has a sub-table connected called tasks. One of my fields in my
projects table is called project name. In that field or column, I'd like to
add a sub-table called project name list.

[...]

WPF Circular Progress Indicator
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/4d89b4cb-ba59-4362-ab0a-cc047643fd42/wpf-circular-progress-ind.aspx