From: Frank on
Arvin,

It worked well last time, but now, since I install outlook email in my computer, it goes to Outlook email open.

Thanks for your help.

Frank

Arvin Meyer [MVP] wrote:

This cannot be done directly using the Access email abilities.
04-Jan-10

This cannot be done directly using the Access email abilities. They are built
for using MAPI compliant email clients. Yahoo is a browser/web client. You
can open Access to Yahoo using a URL, but you are limited to opening the
page, not filling in the details necessary to use it.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

Professional ADO.NET 2.0 Programming [Wrox]
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/43e0f129-0d3f-4bfa-88c4-7949157d13db/professional-adonet-20.aspx