From: Denise on
I am would like to have the latest date populate in a text box on a form
based on a table or query.

What do I put in the criteria in a query or do I need to put this in a table
also.

I will be using this info in a report.

--
Denise B.
From: Jeff Boyce on
Denise

It all starts with the data.

If you don't give us some idea of what your data looks like, how can we tell
you how to put "the latest date" in the form?

(by the way, you may not mean the same thing by "latest" that Access does
.... are you referring to the "most recent"?)

--

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned in
this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service herein does
not constitute endorsement thereof.

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

From: Mike Painter on
Denise wrote:
> I am would like to have the latest date populate in a text box on a
> form based on a table or query.
>
> What do I put in the criteria in a query or do I need to put this in
> a table also.
>
> I will be using this info in a report.

If by latest date you mean the current date then your table should have
Date() as the default for the field you are working with.