From: Tony Toews [MVP] on
"Adrian" <nospam(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>Has anyone got this working on a 64 bit PC. When I try running it I get the
>message that it cannot find the dynapdf.dll and strStorage.dll. I think the
>problem is that it cannot load the dll's, rather than cannot find them, as I
>am logged in with Administrators rights and have checked access to the
>folders the dll's are in. We successfully run ConvertReportToPDF on 32 bit
>PCs.

Those dlls should to be in the same folder as your FE MDB/ACCDB.

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
read the entire thread of messages.
From: Adrian on

"Tony Toews [MVP]" <ttoews(a)telusplanet.net> wrote in message
> "Adrian" <nospam(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Has anyone got this working on a 64 bit PC. When I try running it I get
>>the
>>message that it cannot find the dynapdf.dll and strStorage.dll. I think
>>the
>>problem is that it cannot load the dll's, rather than cannot find them, as
>>am logged in with Administrators rights and have checked access to the
>>folders the dll's are in. We successfully run ConvertReportToPDF on 32 bit
>>PCs.
>
> Those dlls should to be in the same folder as your FE MDB/ACCDB.
>
> Tony
> --
> Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
> Please respond only in the newsgroups so that others can
> read the entire thread of messages.
> Microsoft Access Links, Hints, Tips & Accounting Systems at
> http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm
> Tony's Microsoft Access Blog - http://msmvps.com/blogs/access/

Tony,

Thanks. I have tried them in the same folder.

Adrian

From: Tony Toews [MVP] on
"Adrian" <NoSpam(a)Hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>Has anyone got this working on a 64 bit PC. When I try running it I get
>>>the
>>>message that it cannot find the dynapdf.dll and strStorage.dll. I think
>>>the
>>>problem is that it cannot load the dll's, rather than cannot find them, as
>>>am logged in with Administrators rights and have checked access to the
>>>folders the dll's are in. We successfully run ConvertReportToPDF on 32 bit
>>>PCs.
>>
>> Those dlls should to be in the same folder as your FE MDB/ACCDB.
>
>Thanks. I have tried them in the same folder.

Then I have no idea. What OS? Vista? I wonder if there's some
bizarre visualizing going on.

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP