From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <063CC7E0-BE37-4673-A42C-994A2BCCE5A3(a)microsoft.com>, Marc Lefebvre wrote:
> Is it safe to say that this is actually a Microsoft problem or issue?
> Should someone be notified and a fix be worked on?

I doubt it. It's working as designed, or so it would seem.

Considering that you can set the page size to any custom size you'd like, it doesn't seem
that the existing design prevents you from printing to full 11x17 pages; just type the new
dimensions you want into the page setup dialog box.

From: Joseph M. Newcomer on
Or Broken As Designed.

The problem is that even when bad designs are created, the fact that it is working "as
designed" is used as an excuse to not fix things. Nobody actually admits that just
*maybe* the design was wrong...
joe