From: mousey on
Does anyone know why it takes a very long time to publish my websites ?
Is it something I'm doing wrong or is my computer slow ?
From: Tom Willett on
Many variables. The speed of your internet connection. Traffic on the
internet. And, the host may have it throttled to a certain amount.

--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997

From: Kathleen Anderson on
Check the Remote Web Site Properties | Publishing settings and make sure you
are not "Publishing all pages" when you publish.

--
~ Kathleen Anderson
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

From: mousey on
Kathleen,

I have it set to post only changed pages. I also notice that the files in
the split screens are not very fast to open. Could it be the cause ???

Mousey

From: mousey on
Tom,

Thanks for the suggestions. I posted this twice by accident.

Mousey