From: je7rry on
I have just purchased a licence for Office Home and Student 2007 which
permits me to install the product on 3 systems. One of my daughters has a
Mac. Can I use the licence to download Office for Mac (and if so, how?) or
must I purchase a sepparate licence?
From: Susan Ramlet on
Not that I'm aware. That's an entirely different program with a different
versioning system.

--
Susan Ramlet

From: Peter Foldes on
No you are not able to. Office for Mac is a complete different Office version.

--
Peter

From: Bob I on
Only if you run it under bootcamp and Windows XP.