From: mpc755 on
On Dec 17, 7:36 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 17, 7:28 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/einstein_relativity03.htm
>
> > "In accordance with the principle of relativity we shall certainly
> > have to take for granted that the propagation of light always takes
> > place with the same velocity w with respect to the liquid, whether the
> > latter is in motion with reference to other bodies or not."
>
> > In accordance with the principle of relativity we shall certainly have
> > to take for granted that the propagation of light always takes place
> > with the same velocity c with respect to the aether, whether the
> > latter is in motion with reference to other bodies or not.
>
> The origination point of a flash of light in water moves with respect
> to the water.
>
> The origination point of a flash of light in aether moves with respect
> to the aether.

Light travels with respect to the medium in which it propagates.

Light travels at 'c' with respect to the aether.
From: mpc755 on
On Dec 18, 1:14 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 17, 7:36 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 17, 7:28 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/einstein_relativity03.htm
>
> > > "In accordance with the principle of relativity we shall certainly
> > > have to take for granted that the propagation of light always takes
> > > place with the same velocity w with respect to the liquid, whether the
> > > latter is in motion with reference to other bodies or not."
>
> > > In accordance with the principle of relativity we shall certainly have
> > > to take for granted that the propagation of light always takes place
> > > with the same velocity c with respect to the aether, whether the
> > > latter is in motion with reference to other bodies or not.
>
> > The origination point of a flash of light in water moves with respect
> > to the water.
>
> > The origination point of a flash of light in aether moves with respect
> > to the aether.
>
> Light travels with respect to the medium in which it propagates.
>
> Light travels at 'c' with respect to the aether.

A photon doesn't behave as a particle that is emitted from a
particular point in three dimensional space relative to a frame of
reference.

A photon propagates outward at 'c' with respect to the aether as a
wave.