From: Toni on
"Andrew Murray" wrote...
> The same problem exists: the FP gallery is old technology and won't work (or less
> likely) in browsers like Opera, Firefox, Chrome etc. The gallery requires the FP
> server extensions which won't be around forever. In fact Microsoft ceased support for
> the FPSE some years ago.

I'm sorry, but you are making that up. You're just flat-out wrong. EVERYTHING you wrote
above is wrong.

The gallery works fine in Opera, Firefox, Chrome, and in any browser you damn please.

The gallery creates standard HTML where you have a thumbnail image wrapped in an anchor
that links to the full-sized image. Even Netscape 1.0 will show that HTML. If you don't
understand this then you have a profound ignorance of browser technology.

So don't go spreading disinformation, Andy.

From: Tina Clarke on
Can you please give us the link to the photogallery?

Tina