From: Morte de Arthur on
I look in on this group every few months and have never missed a thing by
being away -- same people, same posts, same stupid arguments, over and
over. Don't you people have lives?

Check out a REAL kook site: www.timecube.com

Mort
From: dlzc on
Dear MortdeArthur:

On Oct 19, 2:04 pm, MortdeArthurNOS...(a)yahoo.com(Morte de Arthur)
wrote:
> I look in on this group every few months
> and have never missed a thing by being
> away -- same people, same posts, same
> stupid arguments, over and over. Don't
> you people have lives?

Apparently you don't know much about Asperger's Syndrome. Some people
*can't* get past their mis-preconceptions.

> Check out a REAL kook site:www.timecube.com

I like www.crank.net

David A. Smith
From: Totorkon on
wrote:
> I look in on this group every few months and have never missed a thing by
> being away -- same people, same posts, same stupid arguments, over and
> over. Don't you people have lives?
>
> Check out a REAL kook site:www.timecube.com
>
> Mort

thanks for your insights Dirk

I any many others, were amazed when you solved '''Warp Numbers.

NOT

Stephen kearney