From: Y.Porat on
On Oct 20, 7:58 am, OsherD <mdocto...(a)ca.rr.com> wrote:
> From Osher Doctorow
>
> While geometry and topology seem to be nicely related to Probable
> Causation/Influence (PI) from the last few posts, a good argument
> seems plausible that PI rather than geometry and topology is "deeper".
>
> Is there any indication that LQG (Loop Quantum Gravity) and
> Superstring/M-Theory are too restrictive?   Yes, and it comes from
> somewhat surprising sources.
>
> 1) D. V. Ahluwalia of Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA, who has 53
> papers in arXiv, largely on Quantum Gravity and (Elko) Dark Matter.
>
> 2) C. G. Boehmer of University College London U.K., who has 52 papers
> in arXiv, including papers on the Einstein-Elko Dark Matter system and
> Dark Matter as a Bose-Einstein condensate.
>
> 3) Michael A. Ivanov of Belarus State U. of Information and
> Radioelectronics Minsk Belarus, who specializes on Non-Geometric
> approaches to Quantum Gravity and has quite a few papers in arXiv.
>
> Another way to find papers on Non-Geometric theories of Quantum
> Gravity is to look up the keywords "Non-Geometric" in arXiv, bringing
> up 24 papers including by Ahluwalia and Ivanov .
>
> Osher Doctorow

-----------------
and you can add on it
(and probably above it .....)
the 'Circlon' idea:
a basic particle that moves naturally
in curved paths

ATB
Y.Porat
-----------------
From: Inertial on

"Y.Porat" <y.y.porat(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Oct 20, 7:58 am, OsherD <mdocto...(a)ca.rr.com> wrote:
>> From Osher Doctorow
>>
>> While geometry and topology seem to be nicely related to Probable
>> Causation/Influence (PI) from the last few posts, a good argument
>> seems plausible that PI rather than geometry and topology is "deeper".
>>
>> Is there any indication that LQG (Loop Quantum Gravity) and
>> Superstring/M-Theory are too restrictive? Yes, and it comes from
>> somewhat surprising sources.
>>
>> 1) D. V. Ahluwalia of Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA, who has 53
>> papers in arXiv, largely on Quantum Gravity and (Elko) Dark Matter.
>>
>> 2) C. G. Boehmer of University College London U.K., who has 52 papers
>> in arXiv, including papers on the Einstein-Elko Dark Matter system and
>> Dark Matter as a Bose-Einstein condensate.
>>
>> 3) Michael A. Ivanov of Belarus State U. of Information and
>> Radioelectronics Minsk Belarus, who specializes on Non-Geometric
>> approaches to Quantum Gravity and has quite a few papers in arXiv.
>>
>> Another way to find papers on Non-Geometric theories of Quantum
>> Gravity is to look up the keywords "Non-Geometric" in arXiv, bringing
>> up 24 papers including by Ahluwalia and Ivanov .
>>
>> Osher Doctorow
>
> -----------------
> and you can add on it
> (and probably above it .....)
> the 'Circlon' idea:
> a basic particle that moves naturally
> in curved paths

Hmm..

http://www.circulon.com

Doesn't seem to be relevant.

Did you mean

http://circlon-theory.com/
http://circlon-theory.com/HTML/about.html

A crackpot site by James Carter, who came up with the notion of a circlon
particle as a fundamental building block of the universe.

From: Y.Porat on
On Oct 20, 1:56 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 20, 7:58 am, OsherD <mdocto...(a)ca.rr.com> wrote:
> >> From Osher Doctorow
>
> >> While geometry and topology seem to be nicely related to Probable
> >> Causation/Influence (PI) from the last few posts, a good argument
> >> seems plausible that PI rather than geometry and topology is "deeper".
>
> >> Is there any indication that LQG (Loop Quantum Gravity) and
> >> Superstring/M-Theory are too restrictive?   Yes, and it comes from
> >> somewhat surprising sources.
>
> >> 1) D. V. Ahluwalia of Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA, who has 53
> >> papers in arXiv, largely on Quantum Gravity and (Elko) Dark Matter.
>
> >> 2) C. G. Boehmer of University College London U.K., who has 52 papers
> >> in arXiv, including papers on the Einstein-Elko Dark Matter system and
> >> Dark Matter as a Bose-Einstein condensate.
>
> >> 3) Michael A. Ivanov of Belarus State U. of Information and
> >> Radioelectronics Minsk Belarus, who specializes on Non-Geometric
> >> approaches to Quantum Gravity and has quite a few papers in arXiv.
>
> >> Another way to find papers on Non-Geometric theories of Quantum
> >> Gravity is to look up the keywords "Non-Geometric" in arXiv, bringing
> >> up 24 papers including by Ahluwalia and Ivanov .
>
> >> Osher Doctorow
>
> > -----------------
> > and you can add on it
> > (and probably above it .....)
> > the 'Circlon' idea:
> > a basic particle that moves naturally
> > in curved paths
>
> Hmm..
>
> http://www.circulon.com
>
> Doesn't seem to be relevant.
>
> Did you mean
>
> http://circlon-theory.com/http://circlon-theory.com/HTML/about.html
>
> A crackpot site by James Carter, who came up with the notion of a circlon
> particle as a fundamental building block of the universe.

--------------
thank you Inertial for your information
anyway i dont see any resemblance
to my circlon idea
about a bsic particle that
8moves naturally in a circle (if not disturbed)
no resemblance to my very detailed
atomic and nuclear model
in short
nothing alike
except the word Circlon
btw
in my orriginal book i called it
Basion
to indicate some very basic particle
later i thought it might be more picturesque
to call it Circlon
to insinuate about its circle movement
in your quote
i does not mention even once the
concelt of morving in a circualar path
it is takling vaguely about 4D motion?
that mans no much specific
2
it does not explain how it is building a particle
it does not talk about how it is making the
attraction force etc etc
in short
nothing alike!!
may be it hurths you but i have a strong feeling
you will never find anything alike
unless ***you ******* or somebody elese will steal
some of it ......
or steal and give it to someone else to present it as his ....(:-)
Thanks again for the information
Y.Porat
------------------------
From: Inertial on

> On Oct 20, 1:56 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
>> "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > -----------------
>> > and you can add on it
>> > (and probably above it .....)
>> > the 'Circlon' idea:
>> > a basic particle that moves naturally
>> > in curved paths
>>
>> Hmm..
>>
>> http://www.circulon.com
>>
>> Doesn't seem to be relevant.
>>
>> Did you mean
>>
>> http://circlon-theory.com/http://circlon-theory.com/HTML/about.html
>>
>> A crackpot site by James Carter, who came up with the notion of a circlon
>> particle as a fundamental building block of the universe.
>
> --------------
> thank you Inertial for your information
> anyway i dont see any resemblance
> to my circlon idea
> about a bsic particle that
> 8moves naturally in a circle (if not disturbed)
> no resemblance to my very detailed
> atomic and nuclear model
> in short
> nothing alike
> except the word Circlon
> btw
> in my orriginal book i called it
> Basion
> to indicate some very basic particle
> later i thought it might be more picturesque
> to call it Circlon
> to insinuate about its circle movement
> in your quote
> i does not mention even once the
> concelt of morving in a circualar path
> it is takling vaguely about 4D motion?
> that mans no much specific
> 2
> it does not explain how it is building a particle
> it does not talk about how it is making the
> attraction force etc etc
> in short
> nothing alike!!
> may be it hurths you but i have a strong feeling
> you will never find anything alike
> unless ***you ******* or somebody elese will steal
> some of it ......
> or steal and give it to someone else to present it as his ....(:-)
> Thanks again for the information
> Y.Porat

Doesn't hurt me in the least ..though I do feel sorry for your wasted
efforts in trying to do something meaningful and coming up with nonsense.