From: Shane on
Hello,

I have been trying to limit the current output of a controlled voltage source (CVS) in Simpowersystems, this is what I'm doing. I have a lookup table that takes in a current measurement and outputs a voltage control to a CVS. My problem is this system I'm Implementing has a limited power output, thus when I try to over load the system I want it to only draw the max voltage and current.

What is happening the CVS is outputting a unlimited amount of current to keep the voltage at the limits and I want a way to limit that output current to a specific amount.

Thanks!

Pages: 1
Prev: Clear all except some?
Next: grouping variables