From: SS on
How do I update the font for line numbers? I would like to change from
Calibri to Times Roman.
From: Peter T. Daniels on
Go to the Styles panel (Ctrl-Alt-Shift-S), click the Options button at
the lower right, set the dropdowns to "All Styles" and "Alphabetical,"
ok, locate the character style called Line Number, right-click, choose
Modify, and change the font.

You'll probably want to change "All Styles" back to "In Use" or "In
This Document" before you go back to work!