From: Simon on
I have just written a small program drives a Team Foundation client
using the command-line interface. For example:

eval exec tf history /noprompt $file

The problem I'm having is that all the output is truncated to 79
characters. If I issue the command in a cygwin terminal or DOS prompt
the output is not truncated which suggests it's something to do with
tcl, on the other hand the output from a similar subversion command:

eval exec svn blame $file

is not truncated which implies that it's something to do with the 'tf'
command.

I have tried using open and sending the results straight to a file but
the truncation still happens.

I'g greatly appreciate any suggestions for getting the complete output.

Thanks,

Simon