From: Ilya Zeldes on
I have Win 7 Home Premium, x64. Quite often, when I select a link, a mouse
pointer changes to a palm with a blast. I understand, the palm is the
standard mouse pointer for link select, but what is the blast? What it
indicates?

--
Ilya Zeldes
Fort Myers, Florida

From: FiOS-Dave on
Hi Ilya,

I suspect that this is being caused by a tracking program.
Run something like Ad-Aware and see if it indicates a tracking company.
If so, you can delete it, however, it might prevent you from accessing that
particular website.

Dave

From: Ilya Zeldes on
Dave,
I have Norton installed and presume it should take care of the tracking
programs... Also, this happens, I think, most of the times, not just on some
sites...

Ilya