From: Ken on
Excel2003 ...

When my WorkBook opens it asks to "Update Links" ... I think I can break
this Link??? ... I can see what WorkBook I am Linked to, but I do not know
what depends on this Link in this WorkBook???

In my WorkBook ... How do I see what depends on the other WorkBook?

Thanks ... Kha
From: Dave Peterson on
If the links are in formulas in cells in the workbook, you can convert to
values.

If your links are in other locations, they may be more difficult to find/fix.

I'd use Bill Manville's FindLink program:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

--

Dave Peterson