From: Ken on
Excel2003 ... I know nothing of writing Macros ... I only "record" them &
edit ...

The following Macro is in a Pivot Chart WorkSheet of my WorkBook ... Issue
is ... this Macro randomly activates an annoying "debug" pop-up. When this
happens I simply select END in the pop-up & all is fine ... & ... Macro works
fine. However, I would like to stop the random "debug" pop-up ... Can I do
this? If so ... What would the "edit" be? ... Thanks ... Kha

AND my Chart Macro is:

Private Sub Chart_Calculate()

' A_Set_Chart_Format Macro
'
ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).Select
With Selection.Interior
.ColorIndex = 29
' .Pattern = xlSolid
End With
ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).ApplyDataLabels AutoText:=True,
ShowValue:=True, _
ShowPercentage:=False, ShowBubbleSize:=False
ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).DataLabels.Select
' Selection.AutoScaleFont = True
With Selection.Font
.Name = "Arial"
.FontStyle = "Regular"
' .ColorIndex = 5
.Size = 8
End With
' Selection.Font.Bold = True
' Selection.Font.ColorIndex = 5
ActiveChart.Deselect

End Sub
From: Dave Peterson on
If you click on Edit, then you should be taken to the offending line of your
code.

It may help you debug what's wrong with the procedure.

--

Dave Peterson

Pages: 1
Prev: Link?