From: apcalogic on

I have a Bluetooth enabled Laptop & I have 2 Bluetooth enabled mobiles named
as AX1 & AY1
My Laptop display these mobiles in main window of Bluetooth as follows
AX1
AY1
I am aware that Bluetooth has device list(a data list like table) & the same
is dispayed in main window(like a form).
My question is how to link this device list in my Microsoft Access database
table?
From: dimitris zotalis on
hi

Ο "apcalogic" <apcalogic(a)discussions.microsoft.com> έγραψε στο μήνυμα