From: Tom Wickerath AOS168b AT comcast DOT on
Hi Cindy,

You're welcome. I guess "absolute awesomeness" is a goal worth aspiring to!

Please make sure to test the logic using more data, as my test set was
fairly small.

Tom Wickerath
Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.accessmvp.com/TWickerath/

From: Cindy on
Tom,

Just wanted to let you know that I got it all working. I have to say that I
also learned a lot at the same time. I appreciate it.

Thanks!
Cindy

From: Tom Wickerath AOS168b AT comcast DOT on
Glad to hear that!