From: Alaska1 on
I have created a form in Acces that is a main menu. When I click on the
database icon I want the database to open in the main menu form. How do I do
that?

Thank you!
From: KenSheridan via AccessMonster.com on
For pre-2007 versions select Tools | Startup on the main database menu bar,
and then select the relevant form as the Display Form/Page property. I can't
speak for 2007, but I imagine it will be broadly similar.

Ken Sheridan
Stafford, England

From: Jerry Whittle on
Depends on the version of Access.

For 2007 go to the Office Button, Access Options, Current Database in the
left column. Then select a Display Form.

For 2003 and some older versions: go to Tools on the menu. Then Startup.
Display Form/Page.

For very old versions, you can create a macro named Autoexec and have it
open a form.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: Jeanette Cunningham on
In the options for Startup set the main menu form as the startup form.
In A2003 and earlier go to Tools | Options | Startup

In A2007 click the office button at top left,
select access options bottom at bottom,
select current database on left,
Display form, select the form from the drop down.