From: Anon on
When using linked table manager from the '02 database, the box does not
recognize the .acccdb extension for Access 2007. Is there any way around
this without upgrading my 02 product to 07?

From: Douglas J. Steele on
No, there isn't.

However, Access 2007 is happy working with MDB files, so save the database
as an MDB rather than an ACCDB. (Of course, this won't work if you're using
any of the new features of Access 2007 that require the ACCDB file format)

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

From: Banana on
Anon wrote:
> When using linked table manager from the '02 database, the box does not
> recognize the .acccdb extension for Access 2007. Is there any way around
> this without upgrading my 02 product to 07?

While I'm fairly sure that .accdb could link to .mdb files, I don't
think the opposite is possible.

However, if you are not using any Access 2007-specific features (e.g.
attachment field for example), you could convert your .accdb file to
..mdb, which 2007 still supports natively.