From: va on
I can be typing something in word or Outlook Express and without my doing anything to cause it to happen, the text totally disappears and there's no recovering it. I have run computer scans and they come up with nothing.Also, this doesn't happen all the time, only once a day for a few hours. Any ideas?

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access
From: fredg on
On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 15:21:33 -0800, va wrote:

> I can be typing something in word or Outlook Express and without my doing anything to cause it to happen, the text totally disappears and there's no recovering it. I have run computer scans and they come up with nothing.Also, this doesn't happen all the time, only once a day for a few hours. Any ideas?
>
> ---
> frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access

You have posted this question to the wrong newsgroup.
The access in this groups title refers to Microsoft Access, a database
program.
Please repost to the correct Outlook Express newsgroup for the program
you are using.
I would suggest you include your Windows and Office version number in
your message. It might make a difference.
--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.
From: KARL DEWEY on
>>the text totally disappears
Does it all disappear from a field at once or a character at a time?
Or does all characters in a records disappear?

Do you think it is your 'Insert' key on the keyboard?

--
Build a little, test a little.