From: Mark on
Hi. Similar to a poster earlier today, I'm creating a Pivot Table based on
data in an Access database. When I link to my database, in the Select Table
dialog box I see my tables and one query, but not the other query which is
the one I want to link to. What would cause one query to be available but
not the other? The unavailable one is based on the other one, though I
wouldn't think that would make a difference. Any ideas? BTW, this happens
in both Excel/Access 2002 and Excel/Access 2007. Thanks for any help.