From: Nickooo87 on
Hello,

I was wondering if anybody knew how to connect up powerpoint to a web
database, such as an SQL database on a web server! The purpose would
be to upload quiz results, at the moment i have them going into an
access database, but want to put them into a web database

if anyone could help i would much appreciated that

Nick
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <edd9037d-616d-492b-bb71-
97eba08dd97e(a)j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>, Nickooo87 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if anybody knew how to connect up powerpoint to a web
> database, such as an SQL database on a web server! The purpose would
> be to upload quiz results, at the moment i have them going into an
> access database, but want to put them into a web database

If you can find example VBA or VB code for talking to the database, we
can probably help you adapt it to PowerPoint.

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/