From: Aaron on
I'm trying to send out a hyperlink in an email message. I copy/paste the link into the message and then hit enter. The link turns blue and everything looks fine. The problem is that once I send the message, the link gets seperated into multiple line. Only a portion of the link appears as a hyperlink and the rest appears as text on the next line of the messsage. When trying to manually copy the link in the message, only the first line will be selected.

I need to send out messages with links to multiple reports and I can't have the recipients screwing around with copy/pasting multiple lines into IE to access each report. So, is there a way to get this to work? My company has disabled HTML in Outlook, FYI. .
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com

Pages: 1
Prev: Outlook 2010
Next: Print template