From: Gerhard on
I have a LinqToEntitiesDomainService that I would like to use to drive a
report using a ReportViewer. I can set up the object data source, but the
report won't run as get "out of context" error on the data. Is there a best
practice way to make this work?
From: Mr. Arnold on
Gerhard wrote:
> I have a LinqToEntitiesDomainService that I would like to use to drive a
> report using a ReportViewer. I can set up the object data source, but the
> report won't run as get "out of context" error on the data. Is there a best
> practice way to make this work?

What are you using Entity Framework?
From: Gerhard on
Yes, and WCF RIA Services per