From: FerrisWheels@gmail.com on
What's the current state of the art for an HP49g+ emulator under Linux?
I've moved jobs and no longer have access to a Windows machine. Would
prefer something running natively under Linux as opposed to wine since
we're not really running wine (whine, whine, I know).

Thanks.

From: TW on
> What's the current state of the art for an HP49g+ emulator under Linux?

http://brainaid.de/people/ecd/x49gp/index.html

Wait a few days until it is released.

TW

From: John H Meyers on
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:46:29 -0500:

> What's the current state of the art for an HP49g+ emulator under Linux?

Graphing calculators now replaced by Widgets:

http://widgets.opera.com/widget/4408 (Functions 3D)
http://widgets.opera.com/widget/4226 (Functions 2d)
http://widgets.opera.com/widget/4422 (Mandelbrot II)
http://widgets.opera.com/widget/4196 (Circular Tetris)
http://widgets.opera.com/widget/4413 (Chess)

Above work with Opera, good browser all platforms
(Win/Mac/Linux, Pocket PC, Mobile phone):
http://www.opera.com/download/index.dml?custom=yes
http://www.opera.com/index.dml

[r->] [OFF]

Pages: 1