First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
mo better qooxlisp
Just did implemented some GUI improvements for the famous apropos dialog: http://github.com/downloads/kennytilton/qooxlisp/apropos-kt2.jpg The "Search" button is gone, just hit return. duh The search string is no longer a combo box where one can recall prior searches. Talk about overkill. This led to the qoo... 5 Jun 2010 20:12
[ANN] Menace of the Mines 0.2 (pre-alpha) released!
This is a one-time release announcement of version 0.2 of Menace of the Mines. Menace of the Mines (or motm) is a fast-paced roguelike that has tons of monsters, many different classes and races and a unique magic system. (Well that's the goal anyway). The current state of the implementation is documented at: ... 5 Jun 2010 12:30
LAPTOP RECOVERY
LAPTOP RECOVERY ****** http://sites.google.com/site/payperclickaffiliatesearn/ *** http://sites.google.com/site/medicalmalpracticelawmichigan/ *** http://sites.google.com/site/onlineinsurancequotesapply/ *** http://sites.google.com/site/laptopdatarecoverysoftware/ *** http://sites.google.com/site/benchmarklen... 5 Jun 2010 05:59
line-move-visual
On Fri, 4 Jun 2010, Xah Lee posted: Personally, i find moving by visual line is not just a good feature, but a critical one, with consequences that effect the evolution of language design and thinking, long term. The hard-coded lines is fundamentally introduced by unix and C gang, and brain damaged a whole ... 3 Jul 2010 13:28
How to safely expose Lisp webserver to arbitrary sexp input?
Suppose one wanted to set up a Lisp-based website such that visitors could submit Lisp code to run within a test framework. The code submissions might be by file upload where the file contained at least one function with a pre-defined interface. There are a number of ways to do this, of course. My question is, ho... 6 Jun 2010 00:31
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://uslatest.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 3 Jun 2010 12:15
Question for ASDF users
Ever since I started using ASDF I have been mildly bugged by redundant recompilations: recompilations of fasls that are already up to date. This problem doesn't seem to have gone away: I was just trying the new ABCL (with ASDF 1.719) to see if it could run FSet, and every time I restart ABCL and load FSet, ASDF rec... 16 Jun 2010 02:21
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://dailyupdatesonly.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 2 Jun 2010 14:14
scfvbvb
sdcvsv ... 2 Jun 2010 05:27
sdfsdfsdfsdfs
Ssdfdasff ... 2 Jun 2010 05:27