From: yator on
Is there a way (maybe with MSysObjects) to list the Conditions, Actions and
Comments for a Macro? All I have been able to do is Screen Print, but would
like to have in a file.
thanks
From: fredg on
On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 13:56:05 -0800, yator wrote:

> Is there a way (maybe with MSysObjects) to list the Conditions, Actions and
> Comments for a Macro? All I have been able to do is Screen Print, but would
> like to have in a file.
> thanks

Did you try:
Tools + Analyze + Documenter + Macros
--
Fred
Please respond only to this newsgroup.
From: yator on
Unfortunately, our system administrator has not installed virtually all
"features". Do you know of any other method?
From: fredg on
On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 06:51:02 -0800, yator wrote:

> Unfortunately, our system administrator has not installed virtually all
> "features". Do you know of any other method?

I don't believe the documenter is an installer's choice.
It's there.
If you are using Access 2003 or older, you will find it under the
Tools button where I indicated it should be.
If you are using Access 2007 it will still be there ... but you will
have to search for it somewhere within the ribbon system.
Or perhaps someone with Access 2007 will post it's location.