From: babs on

I didn't work much with list control in VC++. May be my Question
simple to answer for all.
Problem :
I would like to add buttons into list control. For Eg; Consider I
have to add n rows with 4 columns. I have to place 4 buttons for each
rows.

Awaiting for your exact reply.
Have a Nice Day.

Thanks And Regards
Babu mohan. V

Experience makes the Man to a master.

From: Igor Tandetnik on
"babs" <babu.mohan(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> I would like to add buttons into list control. For Eg; Consider I
> have to add n rows with 4 columns. I have to place 4 buttons for each
> rows.

Personally, I'd fake it with custom drawing and appropriate handling of
mouse messages. See NM_CUSTOMDRAW
--
With best wishes,
Igor Tandetnik

necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to
land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as they fly
overhead. -- RFC 1925

From: Tom Serface on
Take a look at this control if you are using MFC:

http://www.codeproject.com/listctrl/quicklist.asp

Tom