From: Chechu on
Hi, I have a sheet "Data" with transactions by customer. Column A has
the Customer ID. In another sheet called "By Customer", the user
selects from a drop down a Customer ID, and clicks a button. What I
want for this button is to run a macro to get in a 3rd sheet,
"Transactions", columns B, C, D and E from the Data sheet, for the
selected customer ID. Is that possible? Can somebody help?
Thanks,
Cecilia
From: ozgrid.com on
Use VLOOKUP
http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/excel-vlookup-formula.htm

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: Chechu on
On May 3, 11:13 pm, "ozgrid.com" <d...(a)ozgrid.com> wrote:
> Use VLOOKUPhttp://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/excel-vlookup-formula.htm
>
> --
> Regards
> Dave Hawleywww.ozgrid.com"Chechu" <cecic...(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > Hi, I have a sheet "Data" with transactions by customer. Column A has
> > the Customer ID. In another sheet called "By Customer", the user
> > selects from a drop down a Customer ID, and clicks a button. What I
> > want for this button is to run a macro to get in a 3rd sheet,
> > "Transactions", columns B, C, D and E from the Data sheet, for the
> > selected customer ID. Is that possible? Can somebody help?
> > Thanks,
> > Cecilia- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Dave, but I need VBA for this, not formula. Transactions file
is a weekly file with over 50.000 rows, and I may have none, one, two,
n transactions from the selected customer. I can't use just vlookup
here. Any idea??
Thanks,
Cecilia