From: Dee Earley on
On 09/08/2010 20:09, David wrote:
> Mr. Provance:
>
> I guess I could shell to Process Explorer, but what I had in mind was
> to create a listbox on the Help Menu and then display a list of
> what is currently running in this specific application.
>
> Know whether my idea to Enumerate Process and then look for parent
> is right approach?

No need to enumerate process, as it already knows which process it is
(itself)
You just need to enumerate the modules of the current process.

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems

Please reply to the group.)
From: David on
Ms (or Mr.) Earley:

Excellent Point.

David

From: Jim Mack on
David wrote:
> Ms (or Mr.) Earley:
>
> Excellent Point.

Will you be instantiating any objects / classes defined in AX EXEs?
Those are out of process, FWIW.

--
Jim Mack
Twisted tees at http://www.cafepress.com/2050inc

From: David on
Thanks for input.

Right now other than MS ActiveX supplied with VB5 is all I plan.
If not, any suggestions on how I ger a list of objects/classes defined
in AX EXE's that are run by my program?

David