From: David on
I'd like to see what's being used by my VB application.

Anyway to show the various dlls, ActiveX that are being used.

One thought was to Enumerate Process, and the maybe look for the
parent, but not sure if this approach will even work.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks
David

From: Kevin Provance on

:
: Anyway to show the various dlls, ActiveX that are being used.
:
: One thought was to Enumerate Process, and the maybe look for the
: parent, but not sure if this approach will even work.
:

If you'd simply like to see, download Process Explorer. It shows all.

From: David on
Mr. Provance:

I guess I could shell to Process Explorer, but what I had in mind was
to create a listbox on the Help Menu and then display a list of
what is currently running in this specific application.

Know whether my idea to Enumerate Process and then look for parent
is right approach?

Thanks
David

From: Nobody on
> Mr. Provance:
>
> I guess I could shell to Process Explorer, but what I had in mind was
> to create a listbox on the Help Menu and then display a list of
> what is currently running in this specific application.
>
> Know whether my idea to Enumerate Process and then look for parent
> is right approach?

SAMPLE: MODLIST.EXE Shows How to Enumerate Processes and Modules
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/192986

From: David on
Thanks Nobody:

Hopefully, I can take it from here.