From: Prossygk on
I have a worksheet that has several names, Numbers and catagories. I am
looking how to get excel to sort the worksheet by the catagories to come up
with a short list. For example. I have five district but there are 20
district managers and I wan the info by a certain district and just see
those district names. I know about the check and uncheck boxes but is there
a macro that can do this automattically?
From: Barb Reinhardt on
Have you tried autofilter? If that doesn't work, let us know.
--
HTH,

Barb Reinhardt