From: DavidC on
I really like the grouping option in an asp.net ListView. Does anyone know
of a way to just show the groups (summary) and then have an option (+ key) to
expand the detail for that grouped item? Any help or direction is
appreciated. Thanks.
--
David
From: S. Justin Gengo on
David,

I think this may be what you're looking for:
http://mattberseth.com/blog/2008/01/building_a_grouping_grid_with.html

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP