From: JohnE on
Hello. I am relatively new to asp.net and am putting together a webapp. I
am looking at the ObjectDataSource and am seeking information. Before I
aimlessly and haphazardly begin using it or even googling for information, I
seek input from the group as which sites would you rely on to gain knowledge
and information regarding the ObjectDataSource?
Thanks.
.... John
From: Alexey Smirnov on
On Feb 12, 5:16 am, JohnE <Jo...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hello.  I am relatively new to asp.net and am putting together a webapp..  I
> am looking at the ObjectDataSource and am seeking information.  Before I
> aimlessly and haphazardly begin using it or even googling for information, I
> seek input from the group as which sites would you rely on to gain knowledge
> and information regarding the ObjectDataSource?
> Thanks.
> ... John

You can find most of information on msdn.com
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/9a4kyhcx.aspx

Also go to asp.net and check its tutorials at
http://www.asp.net/learn/

Hope this helps

Pages: 1
Prev: ListView Group Expansion