From: bhagyesh on
Hello Guys,
I need to listen a network printer port that can supply data in RAW or LPR.
My final outcome must be PDF. So is there any way that help me converting
that raw or lpr data collected from port and convert them in to Postscript or
GhostScript. If i can get it into PS or GS format then I can easily convert
them into PDF. It will help me a lot.

--
Bhagyesh joshi
(+919714775899)
From: Maxim S. Shatskih on
> I need to listen a network printer port that can supply data in RAW or LPR.
> My final outcome must be PDF. So is there any way that help me converting
> that raw or lpr data collected from port and convert them in to Postscript or
> GhostScript. If i can get it into PS or GS format then I can easily convert
> them into PDF. It will help me a lot.

You cannot convert raw to PS. Just because raw format is printer-dependent, so you will need the modules for each printer to convert raw to PS, and there is no such framework readily available.

The task is solved the other way: installing a virtual PS printer.

--
Maxim S. Shatskih
Windows DDK MVP